How it Works
- Authorization request – The repairer submits the work order to the leasing company for authorization from either their dealer management system or via the Athoris DIP+ portal.
- Automatic/manual authorization – Athoris LITE rules are to validate the work order content against the contract terms and conditions and OEMs data. The rules engine will evaluate the work order against technical data and lease company settings and provide authorization information. Athoris LITE facilitates automatic or manual authorization by work order line item. Full details are provided to the lease companies electronically.
- Electronic repairer detail – Athoris LITE converts repair detail to lease company terminology and provides output for leasing company systems.
- Invoice request – The repairer requests Athoris LITE to raise an electronic invoice.
- Electronic invoice – The electronic invoice is produced by Athoris LITE for authorized items only which are fully reconciled before submission to lease company accounting systems for repairer payment.
Athoris LITE at a Glance
- Automatic authorization: Most SMR quotes can be automatically authorized due to our sophisticated rules engine.
- Manufacturer source data: Fully integrates data direct from the manufacturer to provide validation for parts, labor and vehicle applicability.
- Third party data: Integrated third party data from recognized industry sources.
- Electronic invoicing support: Fully reconciled electronic invoicing posted directly into lease company accounting systems eradicating payment disputes and shortening the payment process.
- Real-time communication: Fully logged online chat communication stored against every work order for quick query resolution.
- Complete auditing: All processes fully auditable from the point of creation to invoice submission.
Considering switching to our full Athoris platform?
Athoris is life-changing for fleets over 30,000 vehicles. Athoris offers the same features and benefits as Athoris LITE, with a few additions. You will have access to the history, repairers list, and intervals files, as well as a better overview of the vehicle checks.
Speak to an expert today
Reach out for more information, questions or comments about any of our products or services.