Streamline Your Workflow
Managing over £3 million+ of monthly transactions, it is proven to be stable, robust, and reliable.
Connect Customers, Fleets, Manufacturers, and Franchised Dealers
Parts Central Billing takes care of the invoicing and payment process, collecting payments from customers and reallocating them to the individual franchised dealers that supplied the parts.
This simplifies parts point of sale through negotiated pricing, invoicing, payment schemes and optimises information flow in real-time, providing up-to-the-minute data.
- Agreed part prices between vehicle manufacturers and customers
- Saves central warehousing space
- Manages differences in pricing structures
- OEC Money management payment confidence
- Supports the strong purchasing power from the customer
- Huge saving of postage costs, paperless invoicing
- Retailers as logistic centres
- Carbon neutral/eco-friendly removal of paper-based invoicing
- Retailers continue as product experts
- Customers keep relationship with retailers
- Total transparency with invoicing/crediting
- Tracks part sales & exchange parts
- Saves accounting time with single consolidated invoices instead of hundreds of single invoices
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you collect the transactional information?
We receive data via feeds directly from DMS providers and also provide capabilities for Dealers to load transactions manually.
Who manages the invoice collection and payments process?
We do! We invoice all national accounts their consolidated invoice and collect the money before passing it back to the supplying Dealers.
What happens if one of the accounts does not pay?
They would be put on hold for any future parts purchases. Should they not pay / declared bankruptcy, then the bad debt will be covered by the OEM who funds the programme.
Do you provide credit terms?
No, we invoice at the end of the month and expect payment within the expressed term (typically 30 days).
Does the National Account need to spend a certain amount to be on the programme?
No, we can handle any National Account from small to very big.