Streamline Your Workflow
Managing over £3 million+ of monthly transactions, it’s proven to be stable, robust and reliable.
Connect Customers, Fleets, OEMs, and Franchised Dealers
Parts Central Billing takes care of the invoicing and payment process, collecting payments from customers and reallocating them to the individual franchised dealers that supplied the parts.
This simplifies parts point of sale through negotiated pricing, invoicing, payment schemes and optimises information flow in real-time, providing up-to-the-minute data.
- Agreed part prices between vehicle manufacturers and customers
- Saves central warehousing space
- Manages differences in pricing structures
- OEC Money management payment confidence
- Supports the strong purchasing power from the customer
- Huge saving of postage costs, paperless invoicing
- Carbon neutral/eco-friendly removal of paper-based invoicing
- Retailers as logistic centres
- Retailers continue as product experts
- Customers keep relationship with retailers
- Total transparency with invoicing/crediting
- Tracks part sales & exchange parts
- Saves accounting time with single consolidated invoices instead of hundreds of single invoices