- Approximately 6 million parts located a month
- One of the industry’s largest virtual networks
Streamline Your Workflow
Up-to-Date Inventory for Better Results
- Frequent inventory data collection to capture parts activity in and out of your inventory
- Both Mid-day and Saturday updates for ultimate accuracy
- Near real-time inventory data (reach out for more)
Manage Your Parts With a Single Solution
D2DLink is a great time-saving tool our parts department uses daily. The program helps us get the right parts to our customers the first time!
Frequently Asked Questions
How will OEC collect inventory data?
With the dealer’s permission, OEC will get the dealer’s inventory data from their DMS. If this method isn’t available, OEC will work with the dealer directly or vehicle manufacturer to make sure we have up-to-date inventory information.
How will I be trained?
Do I need to install new hardware onto my computer?
Will I use D2DLink for PDC Orders?
Will PDC information be on the D2DLink parts locator?
For most participating manufacturers, PDC results will appear to dealers using D2DLink in the locate results view.
Can I create multiple accounts for my employees?
Dive into the latest news and our recent thoughts on industry issues.
Speak to an expert today
Reach out for more information, questions or comments about any of our products or services.