Simplified Parts Ordering & Processing
RepairLink is an online automotive and heavy duty parts solution. All you need is a computer or mobile device with internet access to receive & process mechanical parts orders.
RepairLink Helps Dealerships & Suppliers:
- Improve order accuracy
- Access flexible reporting with Excel integration
- Measure sales, inventory, and performance
- Reduce non-revenue generating phone calls
- Access DeliverNow, the most cost-effective way to service most buyers with same-day, on-demand delivery.
- Save time & streamline your workflow with EPCLink integration
Promotional Parts Programs
- RepairLink dealers & suppliers get to take advantage of promotional programs that:
- Provide competitive prices to repairers to help increase part sales
- Offer back-end reimbursements
- Include popular MOPAR, GM, INFINITI, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Toyota, Lexus, Volkswagen, International, and IC Bus parts
Shops don’t have to call just for pricing information or wait by their fax machines for parts illustrations. RepairLink speeds up the entire process, which is a plus for our customers and for us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can use RepairLink Manufacturer parts catalog software?
Will RepairLink replace parts orders by phone?
Instead of calling a dealership about part numbers, technical illustrations, pricing and availability, repair shops can find all of that information on RepairLink. Shops can place their order online. Or if they choose to call in their parts order, the process is more streamlined and efficient. Phone calls are minimized and shorter in duration.
Can you train my parts department to use RepairLink?
Can RepairLink accommodate assigned shop accounts for each salesperson in my parts department?
What benefits does RepairLink provide to repair shops?
- Mechanical repair shops specify parts through the industry’s most comprehensive web-based parts ordering platform
- Customers see technical illustrations and diagrams to ensure accurate parts orders, eliminate faxes and see related parts for increased add-on purchase opportunities
- Online communication and on-screen order status keeps customers informed on order and parts delivery status
- Convenient, 24/7 online ordering helps ensure customer satisfaction
How can I convince independent repair shops to order replacement parts through RepairLink?
What benefits can I expect after my dealership enrolls in RepairLink?
- Receive, process and track orders online in a secure and convenient web-based application
- Strengthen relationships with existing mechanical repair shop customers, build new accounts, and increase fleet/installer business by providing an easier parts ordering process
- Improve order accuracy to reduce parts returns and increase customer satisfaction through VIN filtering and illustrations directly matching those in the EPC
- Increase efficiency by reducing the number and duration of phone inquiries because repair shops see parts, illustrations, pricing, and availability online
How much does RepairLink cost my customer to use?
What are the minimum system requirements to use RepairLink?
Are there any installation requirements to use RepairLink?
Dive into the latest news and our recent thoughts on industry issues.
Speak to an expert today
Reach out for more information, questions or comments about any of our products or services.