Dealing with Disparate Dealer Systems? Let’s Make this the Easy Part.
When your systems are all connected, filing orders is quick and easy. DMS Connect integrates your DMS data into CollisionLink, RepairLink, MarketplaceDirect, D2DLink, and D2D Express.
No More Manual Processing
How much time does your team spend retyping orders in your DMS? DMS Connect makes it simple for your OEC solutions to work together, so you can quickly create quotes without a hassle or wasted time.
Plus, automatic quote creation reduces the likelihood for errors, leading to higher customer satisfaction and a decreased risk for costly returns.
Access and Display Real-Time Inventory
- Make faster and more accurate selling decisions by knowing your current quantity on hand
- Grow marketplace reputation with inventory dependability
- Stand out from the competition by providing real-time inventory information and pricing feeds, rather than daily updates
More Efficiency, More Sales
- With the time saved by using DMS Connect, parts managers report a boost in efficiency that leads to greater sales
- Eliminate your team having to manually copy information between systems with DMS integration
- Spend more time finding new customers or maintaining relationships with current ones
- DMS Connect makes order fulfillment the easy part, so your team can get out and make sales
Fast, Accurate Quotes Every Time
With DMS Connect’s highly integrated system, you can create quotes directly to your DMS without the added hassle of rekeying parts numbers. This reduces the chance of errors when copying data between systems and ensures your customers receive accurate quotes each and every time.
We’re filling almost 50% of our parts orders now online with CollisionLink and DMS Connect. We process orders in CollisionLink instead of our ADP system, and then once the sale is final, at the touch of a button the order feeds both our DMS and sends the completed order to our shop customers. The team and I only check the parts that are flagged as needing attention. We are processing over a half million dollars in wholesale business each month with just 3 people – it used to take 5 or 6 people to do that same volume.
Dive into the latest news and our recent thoughts on industry issues.
Speak to an expert today
Reach out for more information, questions or comments about any of our products or services.