Go from “make it work” to “it just works” with CollisionLink®, the collision industry’s all-makes solution designed to help auto dealerships & suppliers do business with collision repair facilities.
CollisionLink streamlines the collision parts ordering process and makes selling collision parts the easy part of the day with fast, accurate online parts order processing.
Streamline Your Workflow
CollisionLink also allows manufacturers to offer reimbursements to dealers and suppliers on parts conversions and automates the calculations & reimbursement process.
CollisionLink is designed to help dealers & suppliers:
- Increase collision parts wholesales
- Access 40,000+ enrolled shops
- Easily access information with CollisionLink Internal Reports, including:
- Salesperson Summary & Detail
- Shop Summary & Detail
- Parts Analysis
- Market Comparison
Price to Compete
- CollisionLink lets dealers & suppliers:
- Competitively price collision parts
- Increase order accuracy
- Process parts orders more efficiently
- Sell more collision parts
- Better compete within the market
Want more insights?
Click the Download Now button below for access to the CollisionLink brochure for more information on how CollisionLink provides dealers & suppliers with the tools they need to grow their wholesale business!
Collision Link Brochure
When Everything’s Connected, Everything You Have to do is Easier
CollisionLink helps me save time and gives me the opportunity to sell more collision parts. I can get the entire order sometimes with just a few adjustments in CollisionLink, especially the parts that are on the program, where without it I wouldn’t have sold anything.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is CollisionLink?
Using CollisionLink, dealers and suppliers leverage automaker parts programs for incremental sales opportunities and to increase efficiency and accuracy with simple automation.
Why should I enroll in CollisionLink?
- Consolidate orders into one user-friendly, online portal for faster order processing
- Automate reimbursement submissions to eliminate time-consuming paperwork
- Reduce part returns
- View the entire estimate and maximize sales opportunities
- Easily communicate important information to your collision repair centers, including order status, shipping date, cost and more!
- Access a team of OEC professionals to help train your staff
- Sell more parts
What resources are available for CollisionLink?
We also have a dedicated Customer Success team to assist with training and program configuration. Your dedicated Customer Success Rep is available for continued on-boarding and to support program maximization.
What shops are on CollisionLink?
Your Customer Success Rep can help identify high-volume transacting shops and with 40,000+ shops active on CollisionLink, your customers are likely enrolled in CollisionLink and using the platform with other dealers and suppliers.
How do my shops get access to CollisionLink?
Shops on CollisionLink can simply start sending orders to preferred dealers and suppliers to access the benefits of CollisionLink. Simply call your shops to let them know you are on CollisionLink or use our easy to create marketing pieces to add to your invoices or deliveries.
How can I get CollisionLink?
Speak to an expert today
Reach out for more information, questions or comments about any of our products or services.