Go from “make it work” to “it just works” with CollisionLink®, the collision industry’s all-makes solution designed to help auto dealerships & suppliers do business with collision repair facilities.
CollisionLink streamlines the collision parts ordering process and makes buying & selling collision parts the easy part of the day with fast, accurate online parts ordering & processing.
Streamline Your Workflow
CollisionLink is designed to help dealers & suppliers:
- Increase collision parts wholesales
- Access 40,000+ enrolled shops
- Improve parts order accuracy
- Easily access information with CollisionLink Internal Reports, including:
- Salesperson Summary & Detail
- Shop Summary & Detail
- Parts Analysis
- Market Comparison
For collision repair facilities, CollisionLink:
- Provides easy access to the parts repair teams need to get the job done
- Integrates with other shop systems, including PartsTrader
- Features VIN verification to improve parts ordering efficiency & accuracy (for select manufacturers)
- Creates a faster, more efficient parts procurement process
It’s easy to enroll your shop in CollisionLink!
Just visit CollisionLinkShop.com and click “Shop Sign-Up.”
Collision Link Brochure
When Everything’s Connected, Everything You Have to do is Easier
Price to Compete
With 26 OEM partnerships, CollisionLink lets dealers and suppliers competitively price parts to better compete with the competition while giving repairers access to 47 different parts programs.
Increase parts order accuracy
Improve cycle time
Protect profits on parts & labor
CollisionLink also allows manufacturers to offer reimbursements to dealers and suppliers on parts conversions and automates the calculations & reimbursement process so parts teams can sell more parts.
CollisionLink helps me save time and gives me the opportunity to sell more collision parts. I can get the entire order sometimes with just a few adjustments in CollisionLink, especially the parts that are on the program, where without it I wouldn’t have sold anything.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is CollisionLink?
Using CollisionLink, dealers and suppliers leverage automaker parts programs for incremental sales opportunities and to increase efficiency and accuracy with simple automation.
Why should I enroll in CollisionLink?
- Consolidate orders into one user-friendly, online portal for faster order processing
- Automate reimbursement submissions to eliminate time-consuming paperwork
- Reduce part returns
- View the entire estimate and maximize sales opportunities
- Easily communicate important information to your collision repair centers, including order status, shipping date, cost and more!
- Access a team of OEC professionals to help train your staff
- Sell more parts
What resources are available for CollisionLink?
We also have a dedicated Customer Success team to assist with training and program configuration. Your dedicated Customer Success Rep is available for continued on-boarding and to support program maximization.
What shops are on CollisionLink?
Your Customer Success Rep can help identify high-volume transacting shops and with 40,000+ shops active on CollisionLink, your customers are likely enrolled in CollisionLink and using the platform with other dealers and suppliers.
How do my shops get access to CollisionLink?
Shops on CollisionLink can simply start sending orders to preferred dealers and suppliers to access the benefits of CollisionLink. Simply call your shops to let them know you are on CollisionLink or use our easy to create marketing pieces to add to your invoices or deliveries.
How can I get CollisionLink?
Speak to an expert today
Reach out for more information, questions or comments about any of our products or services.