Athoris – Repairers
By seamlessly connecting leasing companies, fleet operators, suppliers and repairers, Athoris is the ultimate web-based solution for repair quote authorisation, management, and invoicing for SMR.
Does your bodyshop, garage or dealership have challenges with Service, Maintenance, Repair (SMR), tyres, glass and MOT approvals from leasing companies? Choose Athoris and we can make this the easy part.
Maximised Workshop Throughput
With years of field experience, Athoris manages fleet maintenance for you, controlling the flow of key information and improving customer satisfaction. Our programme removes disputes over rates and times, and reduces administration costs. Athoris allows you to get work automatically authorised. It connects everyone in the loop, seamlessly, electronically, and delivered significant business efficiency and administration cost savings.
- Most SMR quotes can be automatically authorised due to our sophisticated rules engine
- Athoris minimises effort and maximises efficiency, automatically validating the work order content against the contract terms and conditions
- No more endless phone calls, waiting times, and extra overheads
- You can now focus on your main activities and boost your efficiency
Payment Disputes Eradication
- Athoris provides a fully integrated workflow and data transfer between a leasing company, a fleet operator and repairer systems
- Athoris also produces electronic and dematerialised invoices, including authorised items only, which are fully reconciled before submission to the lease company accounting systems for repairer payment
- Contracts and rules are automatically checked against input files, leading to unequalled accuracy – no more posting or correcting invoicing
- Stop waiting for payments and switch to Athoris now
- Stored vehicle data (service, repair, MOT, glass, tyres, body repair) ensures vehicles are maintained
- Uses predetermined authorisation terms and profiles
- Generates reconciled electronic invoices
- Feeds accounting system
- Pre-validates repairer terms
- Integrated solution
- Real-time communication
- Minimise overhead & phone calls
- Automatic/manual authorisation/rejection
- Fully logged online chat for quick query resolution
- Eradicates payment disputes and shortens payment process
Streamlined Workflow Management
Athoris makes your workflow simple through automation. From the moment a repairer submits a work order all the way through invoicing, Athoris facilitates quick progress on every vehicle.
Athoris stores vehicle history and online chat information for increased speed and ease of communication.
Athoris also generates full audits and comprehensive business intelligence reporting, so you can gain real insight into your in-life vehicle management.
Streamlined and digital, Athoris connects leasing or fleet companies to authorised repairers for an efficient quotation and authorisation process, minimising effort and maximising efficiency.
Our controllers save time when taking charge of the motorist, as they no longer need to make a request by phone to the rental companies. This collaboration between three players in the automotive industry, our network of technical controllers, the long-term rental companies, and Athoris, allows us to improve the customer service in our centres.
Sales Manager, Dekra Automotive
The administration reduction by digitisation is greatly appreciated, especially at the accounting level. Athoris shortens delays in terms of cash flow and payment. For us, the strong points of Athoris are, without any doubt, time-saving and a better cash flow.
B to B & LCV Marketing Coordinator, Ford
With Athoris, the time saved processing files is greatly satisfying. Before its integration, we processed everything by phone (1 to 2 hours on the phone to process between 20 and 30 files for an Account Manager). Today, processing a file is just a click, with the automated authorisation being transferred directly to the invoice. Moreover, we save a lot of time on invoice payments.
The ease of use of this B2B platform brings our organisation real productivity gains throughout the value chain. It has become essential for car manufacturers and their members of aftersales networks. Athoris’ agility includes functionalities for each of its leasing companies’ customers to independently set up automatic scheduling rules. This automation is made possible by relying on the OEM’s data, including parts catalogues, maintenance plans, pricing grids, and specific protocol conditions.
Fleet Services Director, Arval
Speak to an expert today
Reach out for more information, questions or comments about any of our products or services.